Working at Dove Academy of Detroit
We are looking for individuals who want to make an impact on the kids in Detroit. Experienced teachers, new teachers looking to start their careers, and career changers dedicated to entering the classroom are all encouraged to apply to educate and care for the students at our school. We need someone who prepares students for their next steps in life whether that be college, careers, and life in Detroit beyond Dove!
At Dove, we believe that every child should have the opportunity to learn in a safe environment where their unique needs are met with individual support.
We see it as our job to empower teachers to be their very best! We pride ourselves on creating a positive work environment. Our team is trusted and empowered to be creative leaders of innovation. Students are provided with adequate space, materials, and supplies to be inspired in their learning environment. Everyone on our team is committed to the mission and focused on the whole student, working collaboratively to lead students down their unique path to success.
Benefits and Opportunities at Dove
Our full-time teaching staff enjoys:
- A collaborative and professional environment
- Access to state-of-the-art technology and other teaching resources
- Equal and ample opportunities for professional development and advancement
- Benefits program including health, dental, and vision
- 401K options
- Life insurance
- Educational Assistance Programs to help with the cost of furthering education
- Paid time off in addition to regularly scheduled holidays
- Leadership opportunities within the school community
- Performance pay incentives
Equal Employment Opportunity
Choice Schools Associates is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law. Choice Schools complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees.